Fall 2010 is upon us!

Well folks,
I have to admit, I haven't been the best about keeping up this blogsite - however, I do continue to do my best to keep the activity schedule and posts relevant and current - so hopefully I'll do better this fall. Other places to keep up with what's happening with Our Saviour's youth includes: Facebook - yep, we have a youth page there, and a church page!, The Acorn - the parish newsletter is chock full of info every month!, and being in church for announcements and at events with other youth! If you aren't getting regular emails from me then I probably don't have your email address - so send me a message and you'll get regular reminders of what is on the horizon and when and where you need to be signed up for something!

I'm looking forward to another great fall, and am continually thankful for the help of volunteers, including:Andy Castillo, Ann Hackney, Ann Walton Townsend, Dudley Greene, Will Roberts, Elizabeth Stroup and Emily Faulks!

See y'all in church!
-MCY+

No comments: